Balance, Moon and Natha

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_kQt3MfyA6cq_8CfGijfdIFbbky0CiM_kskujzSdUax6UJOF-XTYHkTzYasvBPVtsGR3E42>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:35:04 +0100

So, the Jerontian Way is associated with "Balance". The Pelandans clearly do not associated their "Balance" with a moon, nor do the Lunars themselves consider Jerontian Balance to be part of Sedenya. Yet balance is associated with the Moon rune.

Peter Metcalfe and I consider the possibility of a Balance rune that is distinct from the Moon rune. To recap, the reasons for this are as follows.

However, we have several sources that either equate the Moon rune with Balance, or indicate that Balance is part of Moon, as follows.

I suggest we can resolve these inconsistencies as follows.