Re: Is there useful elemental magic?

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_X727ii2Qzp2BOQpYaJcoUHp6f7ZXMexbB75W3O1n8cnYO6bp7HUgThZuYasKO3ZYvC>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:18:51 +1000

2009/8/3 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_yOpG43fhWK81f21vSSuzP76WwGg7UoIk-yniHMpXGhWXXqyJlYRzZZkPFnJ6cougzVJoR3cbqjHWZupzDTjE5PURb6Sr.yahoo.invalid>
> The same type of people as in Orlanthi Lands.
> http://www.btinternet.com/%7ENick_Brooke/voices/hqv_esrolia.pdf

I've got that, and I even got a 'Land of 10K Goddesses' recently to see if that shed any helpful light on Esrolia.

I gather that it is Barntar-worshippers again? Or do the other Husband-Protectors all have their own "Farming Versions" as well. My main thought was: "I wonder if the men in Esrolia approach farming magic through the Earth, through Air (ala Barntar), or through another Element of their choice?"

--
John Machin