Re: Odayla rune(s)

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_BmWRrmGqi3y2Be9oXHyTdxs7SRpxdTPoomtaadVEdCtlp-LwLi_TyPIPnZsDsk>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:40:09 -0700

That said, I feel pretty comfortable with objectively saying that the Form rune of "Man" defines the bipedal, talking, air-breathing shape that is the basis for Aldryami, Mostali, Uz, and Human bodies. Probably a few others too (Timinits? various mermen?)
As for the philosophical traits and ramifications of the Man rune... Jeff is no doubt right about that.

--Todd