Re: Rune metals

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_jnrP22SiMUwxiVZAYb578yYTXNzriqGSSz5jTHzccnBOwbA7pJCFO3PjILw6A1Il_L>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:11:35 +1000

2009/8/7 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_HZMbMqgh-baGK6s0xPtDeRyeIPvCjBhvb2ND8hXYK9JYBE2Dyie6h4BzKbw_thQVkd1gXHFlBUJgq1XhjUa4f8yn.yahoo.invalid>

> John Machin wrote:
> > Have these changed again? I seem to recall reading something about silver
> > being the air-metal now...
>
> Listed as such in HQ2.0 p118. Nothing's really changed as there are
> ample precedents for both silver and bronze being the air-metal in the
> sources.

It's better than something weird like "brass" but how does it effect all these Lunar types with their silver gear?

In our game the characters have been studiously avoiding given bronze as gifts and giving silver instead as a calculated tactic - I suppose I will have to retcon the significance in some way now.

--
John Machin