Re: Hearts in Glorantha issue 3 Preorder

From: newtiswrong <mrnewt_at_PPNi7utwDygUa_oD8Ptgu-8zC-c7IeuI07z4ibfdknbTNj0qnSlhU8WeIQeMOaXqdSsVO>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:31:52 -0000

Short answer: after the Pre order is over ;)

Long answer: yes but I won't be promoting it on my website for various reasons which I wont' go into here. You are in the US right?

I got a US friend to log on and see what the shipping rate was for HiG#2, which is comparable with HiG#3, and it worked out $1 cheaper than what I'm offering ! This is without the free pdf, which will normally be £3.

If this is different to what you are getting I'd be interested in hearing from you off list.

Regards

;O)Newt