Re: What lies beneath Alda Chur???

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_6YFjhNiBbDXixujcw5AXu9qDRZLbJtg-O1jceuWhxelnfJeesIZgBfFKf3mBCU>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:05:40 -0700

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM, jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_io81E3kSLXHPDJqrEIVUyY4Lr_Z2clhBd-mhzzOPhUnyc_XiwSWCaOfxrlPBtDUsP3vTQjULptz8k-8.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I think John's placement of Lodril in the Far Point is either wrong or
misnamed. There might be a local volcanic earth god that some scholars associate with Lodril, but the Pelorian Lodril cult is not found there. Consider another option there: a volcanic spirit or a volcanic essence. I feel that central Genertela is a little too lightly populated in regional spirits and essences of note.