BoS - Rune Affinities - mismash of thoughts

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_EXuHc1CsBGDssTcIS98EOoZUdmutdf3N8yxGnNPc7XusFt-s4Hebvu4cIS9pRMrU2QD>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:15:18 +0800

Pre-dawning Orlanthi courts learnt very quickly how to deal with the argument that " I'm sorry about killing vinkot vingotlingsson, but my air rune just got the best of me.he should have known that I'm quite emotional".

 This then resulted in the creation of the were-guild, name after the almost lycanthropic transformation an Orlanthi can go thru when antagonized.

Further, most carl's in orlanthi culture try their utmost to develop their death rune affinity higher than any mobility rune affinity. Otherwise they just run at the first sign of danger.

Esrolian Mothers and Ernalda priestesses I picture as pigpen (cf Charlie Brown). Always dirty and dropping dirt everywhere they go - those with a high earth rune that is. The high fert rune.now that's a different matter.

High Sun rune affinity people always have good tans and get skin cancer.

Earth = stasis - Pelandans are just too lazy to get off their butt and get rid of their oppressors. How do the Esrolians protect themselves (even earth/death) they are all basically lazy (stasis), maybe they get priestesses involved with their armies that always have or mobility to counter the affect of earth/stasis.

Anybody got any other affinities/cultural issues.

Do Magaster give wet kisses and look slimy?

Did GL Malkioni think that all pagans were just mad, or pity them as they were infected by Rune affinities that take away free will?

Sean

<snip>

Now you are just being silly. If anything, the Doraddi and their related cultures have been presented as being better than most of the Genertelan cultures. They are far less prone to violence, for example.
<snip>