Recent Message Deletions

From: issaries <rjmeints_at_Qd9ZRdShqUamPqdLwv6IIqsV1qJSDkro8Tfbe2w33nZkTcMNPR2iliv40u8EQBw5hX7>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:29:28 -0000

As many of you have already noticed, a number of recent posts have been deleted from this group. It was decided by the moderators that a destructive conversation was evolving. The decision was made after receiving a number of complaints, and then deliberating on how best to proceed. The decision to delete the posts was not an easy one to make. We tried not single anyone out, and just focused on the threads that responded to or quoted the thread. We apologize for the distress any of this may have caused.

This group is supposed to be about having fun while discussing the game world of Glorantha. I hope we swiftly return to doing that. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please email me privately.

Regards,
Rick Meints