Re: Orlanthi depictions

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_4odI5byC0GnH4B35aBsdw-5Fj1L-ThKhGgVj-FcTG95ytT_AXxZ2QYLEc6-R>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:54:08 +0000 (GMT)

When did the colour of their eyes change? Back in Cults of Prax, Yelmalians were usually fair-haired, but had brown eyes
Richard Hayes

From: jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_6F5-wK7EG7Hn0iI_L1aZlBgbWTVSyf4PJ-k7pGkDZDlvtgUgctAsw4bljOg28tGmEQDkN27_8Irj.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Orlanthi depictions
To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 2 September, 2009, 10:50 PM

> > Tell them that the blonde, blue-eyed folk are the Dara Happan
> > nobility.
>
> The people of the sun are... swedes? This maddness will not fly in my Glorantha.

That's fine, but Greg has said that pretty consistently for a very long time. People strong with the Fire/Sky rune tend to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Just look at the cover of Sun County.

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Links