Re: Orlanthi depictions

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_a83KXDRwk7ykFJd3Nl7d6XazYoU2L9Bnt7V0S10ETYDtK5vyY3SUrXKOg89VMnj4usY>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:20:03 -0000

> When the culture is scandinavian / celtic in style and trappings, I
> like to have the people look like it too. It's one less thing I need
> to explain.
>
> Dara Happa has Assyrian and other Fertile Crescent style aspects in
> their culture, so why shouldn't we use that as the ethnic look as
> well.
>
> Making stuff to be different just to be different just distances
> people from the setting and makes it harder to describe

I wouldn't worry about it; I doubt such things will impinge much on the published material in a way that causes a problem. YGWV, and this has got to be one of the more trivial and easily handled ways in which it can vary. It isn't even going to be very obvious in the illustrations, which I'd guess will mostly be B&W line art.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/