Re: Rule One magazine needs articles!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_BxNIZWHUYVprmFmVNBeqX6H6FM1qwtQf6v6c2kA79dS8p5ICWMylragx6kmU7mNH1yqdJ>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:49:59 -0700

> What's the due-date Roderick?

I'd like to get the next issue out by the end of October, so say around October 15th or so (I can even accept them a little later, but I need time to HTML them, and make buttons for 'em and all that web-y stuff).

> And what, if any, credentials should we have?

Cedentials? Credentials??? You don't need no steenkin' credentials!

I don't care if you're Greg, or Johnny "I just discovered Glorantha and here's somethig I wrote". If I like it, I'll publish it. If I think it's got potential, I'll help you with it. If it's just plain bad, I'll tell you, and suggest how to make it better.

All I ask is that it makes sense when I try to read it :-).

RR