Re: Homosexuality in Glorantha

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_F2eU3Y7BJq2KmY0h0CWe7SnPfQhEjLwKXiX2ZD8XIttAYfDh75_ufO0R5Xxz>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:26:26 +0000 (GMT)

I thought the Malkioni disapproved of sodomy generally because of its association with Brown Vadeli reproduction (although is it a sin because the Brown Vadeli do it, or do the Brown Vadeli do it because it is a sin?)
I would imagine that homosexuality among the Rokari clergy is very much the exception rather than the rule-- not least because celibacy is supposed to be the norm
Richard Hayes