The fate of Lurghalos...

From: lurghalos <lukegough1970_at_xhihTFKEld8PD_vXx1iVSno5Kv8Y31Mh66-OgvRDBW8nWUidTqdKgDN2DNQufX>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:05:32 -0000

Surprisingly (given my title on this group!) I've found little information re the fate of Lurghalos, the head of the God Learners, other than reports of his "mysterious disappearance".

Delecti, a former God Learner himself, had the cunning to survive (by somewhat drastic means) the Dragonkill.

A thought occurs to me: Given the enormity of the GLs transgressions and, specifically, Lurghalos' sins (The Goddess Switch), did Lhankhor Mhy, given the opportunity, take a direct hand in removing that information (literally!) out of living (and written) memory at the end of the Second Age?

Barring his name, the almost literal erasure of the Second Age's most notorious scholar from History would seem a fitting fate. Not to mention horrific to the Gloranthan mind.

Well, to those who even remember the name of Arghalos. Or was it Ghalos?
Or Alos even?
Or...
Who was I talking about?