Re: Ghouls

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_jNh0ACBTEtYod73_UgqZrhm-n9idI9zEkHYv1kj3xQASSbgCuT1LEr8hD_6yuLjgLUvTz>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 01:37:20 -0000

> My theory would be that ghouls eat the dead and decaying and ogres eat the
> living. Assuming you wanted them both to be Chaotic. I assume when Sartar
> (or was it one of his descendants?) cursed that nasty king, they didn't
> become chaotic, just confirmed in their wickedness.
>
> Peter Larsen

I am thinking that "ghoul" is such a catch all phrase in Glorantha in the same what that "vampire" is. So many different cultures have their own ghoulish hangers on it seems, from the evil masterminds in the Shan Shan mountains to the east to the ghoulish ferals lurking in the hills of Wenelia to the degenerate not-troll-things in the distant south.

Jeff