Re: What was this publication

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_x8AdLFMzI5946AeWGiEeAGi-ad7Kp19CEf_UCFmEZw6DKOifKpcmPCUzfVuXtUnhK4KBU>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:41:43 -0700

> What was the publication Heroes of Wisdom? I have never heard of it
> before. It seems to deal with Jonstown and its development as a seat of
> learning.

It's the book that accompanied the Heroes of Wisdom Free-form at RuneQuest Con 1995, Berlin

I, unfortunately, was not able to attend (being in California, and all), but picked up a copy at some auction or another.

Similar in many ways to the other free-form books, such as the Rough Guide to Boldhome (Home of the Bold Freeform) or Broken Council Guidebook (Broken Council freeform)

It describes the city of Jonstown, prominent citizens (the player characters), the History of Jonstown, History of the Jonstown Lhankor Mhy temple, tribes of the Jonstown confederation, a chronicle fo the area, and Maps of the City and the LM Temple.

RR