Two Old Questions

From: Prince B <chrphrgrv_at_0wSVWwDwiru3xOWtyo0GduipiVJPbbgJ1qsr1upzwFEX3u9mXPKidokDf0CUHjtKQX>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:41:25 -0000

I'm sure this is trammeled ground but...
  1. If you kill a dream dragon it slowly fades away over time. If you skin it to make armor from its scales, assuming you aren't obliterated by a dragon host in the process, what happens to the worked skins and scales that are now goods on the market? Do these items have a fairly low half-life becoming useless in just a few years?
  2. Does the Second age EWF city of Salor, sometimes referred to as Old Salor, have any relationship to the first age godlet Nysalor 'the enlightened one'? Did Salor exist as a city before in the first age? And can anyone tell me exactly where Salor is. Some maps have it near where the marsh now exists. But I have also heard tales that Old Salor is the ruins upon which Alda Chur is built. This latter has been refuted but not soundly enough for me. What was the fate of Salor and where do its ruins stand now? If not Salor, what are the ruins beneath Alda Chur from? These ruins are too large to be a mere outpost, they are the ruins of great walls and strange towers still stand within.

OK so several old questions.