Re: Trade goods in Glorantha

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_JfRHE14Q6nVGfb3VTU1nQpXTdjgw6dMGGhHXz3Z2zrJntVHV-m3gqks465fK1O>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:56:05 -0700

Conducting trade and shipping goods across long distances as a means of acquireing wealth certainly worked for the Phoenicians. And in the real world, as trade networks declined, so did the civilization that reaped the benefits of that trade (although it is still debated whether the trade decline was the casual factor or if it was a symptom). Certainly in Glorantha coastal cities are blooming with the Opening of the seas. Why?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_EMP5Su2nHxXKTWsPPw6CX6TPhjLae_XW2YhXzBcoDdsRLH4wkaS97ab4liYVg6x7IouSxjRXF34I1YDPhtn6ikjq1SE.yahoo.invalid