Just picked Heortling Mythology up from the printer

From: Jeff <richaje_at_6Nb0xtNoFhEF4_YFaEkYhxQTtdj6J7yQyxaG8uzqvU31t82mRpNUkA0pNham3Izyb7s5>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:05:24 -0000

Just picked up the copies of the Book of Heortling Mythology for Convention Chimériades from the printer. Wow, there is some cool stuff in here.

I think the "Death of Heort" is my favorite never before published myth in the book. Or maybe it is Vinga and the Thunder Brothers. Or maybe it is the Thunder Weapons of Orlanth. Or maybe the Three Evils Trade. Or maybe The Rival Worlds. Or maybe it is the gigantic list of every god, hero, or demon in the Orlanthi canon.

Nifty!

Jeff