Re: humakt's gifts

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_IyjJF8MP1_VvGrDqoWkivOkkxZo2VoTji8fg6tN-ZD0DsnhIDgQbLM0Vyh9Z2tKiR-A>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:05:26 +1300

lokamayadon wrote:
> Hello everybody Some question about the "sense assassin" capacity of
> humakt How Humakt has won this power ?

I assume that it's because the hero has the ability to sense an intent to kill and so can use it to suss out those who intend to kill but are not openly showing signs of doing so.

It could also be used to tell if someone waving a sword at you is bluffing (ie he does not actually intend to kill) but is less useful because it would not work against an intent to inflict grievous bodily harm. In other words, if you manifest the intent to break my legs and I using my sense assassin ability concluded that you were merely bluffing, the consequences of my analysis will shortly become very painful for me...

Currently it's Rigsdal's Blessing in page 99 of Storm Tribe

--Peter Metcalfe