Re: Just picked Heortling Mythology up from the printer

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_curdDV8dnQNBK9XpZl4PaMDuRuVzc8Muz4iBOB5YX-MISviDQkzAS-dYVzKGmE3Rj9>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:19:11 +1100

I hope that eventually, and in the manner of "exclusively released" video games, this convention content will get a wider release.

Despite being a moaning Antipodean I did manage to get a copy of Shreds of Light and Reason last year and I was very pleased to be able to do so. It'd be great if other cons were set up to allow them to take my money - because then I could give it to them.

--
John Machin