Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom of Heroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_ckVhZTnld8ULvR0LOHeUZxB_VTlPkdNR8mf8ndzEmfGjhmlWtI2ekHmfic5UTVLilWep>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:44:56 -0000

> > There is no shipping costs at Dragonmeet. :)

> Except, of course, for the airfare and lodging required to attent...

Yes, this does presume you are in England. However, we are launching the book here as something of a tribute to Tales of the Reaching Moon, which long preserved the Gloranthan Flame.

The Sartar book is - without a doubt - the best Gloranthan product of the last twenty years, maybe longer. More than 150 new illustrations, over twenty maps (7 in full color), an epic campaign that will give you and your friends scores of hours of play, a new clan and character creation system that is newbie friendly and yet rewarding for the old Gloranthan hand, plus tons and tons of new Gloranthan material.

Don't believe me? Check it out at Dragonmeet.

Jeff
Moon Design