Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes Competition...

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_RcE5GKPJas8bRyM00I8GQAivpHGbFUQJiWjJ0kR-uj4R-mOZ4cZjO0EpDK2kkd1jevU>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:35:28 +0800

You offer is greatly appreciated. May I suggest:
  1. The best 'Risk' storey.
  2. The best Gloranthan estorica. Ie
  3. Knitting methods and wool preparation of the Tovatoring clan.
  4. Manufacture methods of Pelendan peasant hats.
  5. Maintenance schedules of the 7 Magic Bridges of Godunya.
  6. Common herbs used to treat tinea amongst Order of the Swallow endorsed apothecary.
  7. Brithini Iron statuary
    • In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com <mailto:WorldofGlorantha%40yahoogroups.com> , "dougiepunk" <dougiepunk_at_...> wrote:

      > The book is expensive and I was rather shocked by the price (I'm on the
      dole).

Right let's think of a competition and I'll give the Moon Designs boys the money for a couple of copies for the winners. Can't think of one right now, but let's encourage some Gloranthan creativity with it. That way we all win.

Jeff, Skpe or mail me so we can think of something_