Re: The Scale of Glorantha

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_3-yokxCm8ls1RtT1y5pZgOTtPMbqZdi81K0v7ytFaDG53s0R53SshMY1T69EZi>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:17:01 -0800

You can move the map in Google Earth. Right-click the item in the left panel and select "Properties". Then drag the center of the image or enter in a new longitude number. Don't change the latitude since that would falsely squeeze/stretch the north and south ends of the map.

Google Earth is a very interesting tool and I have another Glorantha map project underway. Expect a post about that tomorrow.

--Todd