Re: Status of Mongoose RQ publications' Glorantha content

From: Ian Borchardt <iborchar_at_bzmqHInh8RxXCirotTdthT9l2AoxnbA48pgJ7fxLaHMMPWa7cDDsv94sPy6mTBOec4w>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:19:00 +1030

Lawrence Whitaker writes:
> Mongoose has a 10 year license for Glorantha and intends to make the
> absolute most of the possibilities and opportunities.

Please forgive me if I sound overly cynical, but will you be offering update/transition publications, or is this simply an attempt to make us repurchase 90% of the same material yet again in order to remain "canonical"?

Ian

--
Ian Borchardt    (iborchar_at_NNMdgpIUa9RCzlHOLxA_JsxQze1fCtT3KTo-6vRiCyGqxTGKO8o_OxHMoVu4IqTjQZ9_b-His2pYkw.yahoo.invalid)
Philosoph, Fool, and Magician