Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar (RE: possible Sartarite animism)

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_qqKGSRSogYpiZ0m40A1ib8xqll94O1Gznj1fDhAtWPKIqnrnedHxTjN7SRcOU--m5N5>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:25:42 -0500

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Jeff <richaje_at_mqWolL3DmXEHIQy8lVQgBaP3P0Y_oYC4qjmZaTT66o1t8eWjFSQrX8h2-zn_AlchQ2VKQV2uag.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Only Chalana Arroy, the Goddess of Healing, can heal all diseases with her
> magic.

Understood, but does her "cross platform" nature arise from the fact that she is the Supreme Goddess of Healing who can, therefore, heal anything or because she is a special class of being? As I remember, she is the Original Owner of the Harmony rune, whereas pretty much all the other rune Owners inherited them from older, now vanished beings. Of course, I could be misremembering, and I expect that no one except Chalana Arroy knows for sure, but it might be worth knowing if she is a goddess at all, in the usual Gloranthan way of things, or a being of a different order.

Peter Larsen.