Re: Glorantha Novels

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_2A-opclxPj7OXMskAs4TQVYo41-_axckBfjh9JTgIXb93IZfjHvzQHwZwaptQ_oXpr>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:40:30 +0100

Hello

there is a lot of Glorantha fiction, but not so much in the length of a novel.

For great glorantha fiction read:

There are plenty of UNPUBLISHED glorantha novels (of which you can read excerps here and there):
- Harmast Saga 1: Harmast Initiation (exact title keeps changing) by Greg
Stafford
- Harmast Saga 2: Ten Women Well Loved (THIS seems to be the same for years
now) by Greg Stafford
- Harmast Saga 3: Harmast Quest (exact title keeps changing) by Greg
Stafford
- Queens Heir: The Road of Kings by John E. Boyle

And more EARLY glorantha novels by Greg:
- Hrestols Saga

Maybe one or another of this unpublished works of fiction will get published one day...

Cheers

André

.