Re: Sartar Companion

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_q8pnuvMItndAvAP_PnxnlehBvLHQjzfDQtNCAXweI6lw1zfdgmxTPuAsAE-RSBmVfzm>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:36:49 +0100

Sean Foster wrote:

> 6 Extra Cults! Excellent.
>
> Kyger Litor v7 must be in it.
>
> Argan Argar for the Kitori
>
> Yelmalio?
>
> Karzagant? For the Grazelanders
>
> "Wild Temple" Cults??? For the Beast Men
>
> Black Horse Malkioni (exact sect escapes me).

One would have thought that Heler and Odayla would have been pretty high up the list (they were both fully developed in ST, and were reasonably popular PC cults at that). Yelmalio and Argan Argar I could see - although the latter more for the Torkani than the Kitori, since the latter don't live in Sartar. Otherwise, if it was me, I'd certainly add Maran Gor. I'd be a little more surprised if Kargzant or the Atroxi were included though - nothing against them, but with 6 cults in a book about Sartar, I'd have said there were higher priorities.Admittedly, though, I'd like to see them at some point.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/