Re: Subcult of Yinkin the Chief (or Yinkin the king)

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Gdy5FCbuSfXB63zbVn5Zy2bKmp0Q5yvv3k-ZnP9X0bd7coFksEQLtlw_BnUJ04rHBA-->
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:58:23 -0000

As the Line Editor for HQ Glorantha, when I write on this forum (or elsewhere) I try to write very close to what would get published by Moon Design.

If that sounds like "preaching" to you, I am sorry. YGWV, but the hat I wear doesn't give me the same freedom. People are welcome to let Yinkin become a dog in their game or publish fan material saying the same. But when I write, I try to give people insight as to what is likely going to get published.

Then again, this thin line is what stands between Glorantha and Rick's dream of an invincible undead duck horde that slaughters all Glorantha's Vingans.

Jeff