Re: Jeepers guys

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_6KMoRhvKV_H5zgY1jJXJ37iZjRlsza2bKqC8UjuyeEr4PE_qSu9mYTTXkAVMLyUV9E>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:04:01 +0200

>No Chaos Society/Tradetalk Representation - at Previous Cons this merry bunch
>of Traders have been busy selling their stock of Fanzines, Unfinished Works and
>official publications. I was hoping that they would be there so I could pick up the
>latest Zin Letters

Give me more money for travelling, and more time, and i would have been there!

The Chaos Society still has a lot of magazines, convention books and other goodies available. Be at the SPIEL 10 game fair in Essen, Germany, OR order via email from www.tradetalk.de .

Tradetalk 17, The Zin Letters 4, or ....

"It´s Not Easy Being Grim & Other Tales" - The Complete Glorantha Fiction of Jim Chapin - by James B. Chapin. Available soon...

Cheers

André