Re: Erenplose / Dara Happa connection II

From: hcarteau_at_FW9DGNIETLkMUl2z_RdJiT7Mkr93Z03y79oWItfarcsE5QMNvcDwSJrf1zrxMqQehiM
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:18:11 +0200

Selon David Dunham <david_at_gtcBoGhPvTlteT1E2Kc1ajEMNiiKdiUwphwFmAi0ZcFAhL2DBSmZYGyMz0bHJtYKrsTLcc_M5Z_3.yahoo.invalid>:

the underwater city is called Herilial in this book ; I wonder if it's Erenplose or an older name for Kaxtorplose, which took this name only after the gbaji wars (its main defender was the hero Kaxtor, so it must have had another name then).

> Check the maps of early Slontos -- my recollection is that this is entirely
> different.

/// Fine and well, how different in your opinion ? I did check the map of old Slontos by Greg and it doesn't settle the question. I think I'll stick to Erenplose = Herilial anyway, it makes my story simpler !