Re: Colloquial Idioms

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at__707LM3szKg3eAp7-NaN5vmvgHSOwdw3tHvpo0Xsquz57pzDlgRLpteG9wl5TlXOi>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:22:12 -0700

I know that I have thrown a fair bit of Orlanthi slang into first-person accounts I have written, and in other materials.

People are welcome to pull it out and list it here. citing sources will be useful to thers.

for instance, the yinkin associations apparantly are the source of some slang:
specific biological males parts are calls toms, as in tom cat specific biological female parts are calles pussies, as in pussy cat

"took it in the toms," = hit in the nuts

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer