Re: The real reason for the fall of the God Learner Empire

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_dx0jbb5pHuycc4EOW_uOoqd-qwehhskhfcjOjNM9Daj0SmxqErMAYf-YWjbar9Ls>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 06:22:24 -0000

hcarteau:

> /// The Ultimate Truth is, of course, what you want it to be.
>
> Personally, I think there is no Ultimate Truth and that everything is right and
> wrong at the same time.

heh -- there's actually a Lhankor Mhy myth about that -- there *used* to be a goddess of Ultimate Truth, but she got herself killed by Chaos during the Gods War, so that only her offspring and servants, the partial truths, remain... but without their mother/mistress to keep them all in line, they fell into squabbling and disagreement amongst themselves. :)

Julian Lord