Re: Book of Glorious Joy

From: hcarteau_at_vJFGfZdAxbPbuJQBbpS3RPd2uSp3fEnuoE4EvMgKWlgn0vCH4f5AXwDYw7pTb9UgxG7
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 10:37:45 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_veHtESSDObHsDRAR_ZHosoiCuzGSVxoR4oU-Uctryal19hhckHIcK2uqaFv8baY96DUGhJMxFRa0R8ra.yahoo.invalid>:

> > /// Now this is proper malkioni talk. Wizardry is LEARNED by applying your
> > REASON and LOGIC to it. We malkioni are not base pagans "worshipping" a
> single rune. We STUDY runes to MASTER them. Even our humblest dronar learns
Spells to help his precious work by going to mass. Thus, we are not dependant on a single element or power ; we can use them all to serve the Glory of Creator.

> > Amen.
>
> I'd say that was about 95% correct. Get rid of five words and it would be
> 100%.

/// Close enough for me, but for malkioni God is Perfect so I strive for Perfection. Which five words ? (don't say "mass". I like the word "mass").