A package from Greg

From: spzcpl <spzcpl_at_obzSDmrfvNGKblzxfDFa3IAHCtyDVLb7wWMkTr3_-ry7_BtNoLU80Uyc_TFRjS6LfoWYO>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 06:50:22 -0000

http://www.glorantha.com/index.php?p=1364

After reading this, two things comes to my minds : 1) Congratulations to jeff to be abble to read this stuff ! I am sure he will do a great job with all that notes 2) Where is Greg Stafford ? is he working in glorantha stuff already ? Ok, He does what he wants of course and his pendragon stuff is very good too, but the fact that he sent all this stuff (handwritten stuff so he doesn't have copies ?) does it means that Greg Stafford cancelled his idea of writting the Great Argrath saga ???