Re: Blue Moon Magic

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_daJXGkSFQt4Ilwt6DUJXIq7CjU4htouCksH4r1l53YeQ56MdsecxsD8DKEvCiR>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:40:00 -0000

This was recorded in purple ink, on a cliff toad hide scroll found buried in a ruined aqueduct, and appears to be words from one of the insanity cults from the lower reaches of the river of Cradles during Thog's domination of Paragua. References to "tides of the moon", a "Royal Blue" feeling, apparent confusion about a Celestial or Oceanic afterlife, and even self referential knowledge indicating some sort of omniscience without understanding all lead some scholars to speculate that this was a Blue Moon cult ritual chant or some such.:

There's a pulse in the new-born sun;
A beat in the heat of noon;
There's a song as the day grows long,
And a tempo in the tides of the moon.
It's all around us and it's everywhere,
And it's deeper than Royal blue.
And it feels so real you can feel the feeling!

When we die, do we haunt the sky?
Do we lurk in the murk of the seas?
What then? Are we born again?
Just to sit asking questions like these? I know, for I told me so,
And I'm sure each of you quite agrees:
The more it stays the same, the less it changes!

[Coincidentally, it is also some of the lyrics from the Majesty of Rock by Spinal Tap]