Re: Mountains of Fronela

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_ExUsa7rZjb1lOBUrx70Z6fbP9EH5As6zjRWi-mxzYa6nMMKPUfc2VCxsCUhZbkTdLTb>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:26:55 +0000

Keith wrote:

> OK, just a question to help me out on some names on a map.
>
> I want to determine if there are any canon names for the mountainous
> bits of Fronela. So far I've got:
>
> The Maidstone Mountains
> Nidan Mountains
> Grey Mountains
>
> Have not got:
> Mountains at the north end of Nevs - tempted to go with North Nevs.
> Mountains at the south end of Nevs - tempted to use Valspar

Non-canonical, but in the Book of Glorious Joy, these are called the Silver Mountains and the Narrine Mountains respectively. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get hold of Greg's maps of the area until much later - but I don't recall the mountains being named on those anyway.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/