Re: SOLACE and SOLACE OF THE BODY : what are they ?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_oqVpfd_qpTjfMfuej-hCOgvWSCQnQbcV3BJTpNb-qi3XZVrG_9VeqHgo1ce9ggIBL>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 06:28:01 -0800

YGWV I aologize here for not beign more specific, but I do not have my books with me here
When the Zzbaur quote says "Solace" please consider it a translation problem The Zzbur text refers to the state of being that precedes the one after it It is not the state of eternal peace which Malkioni worshippers obtain

--Greg

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_tJq3jlCsVsK3Cn2acih155R9rSWlP3zGQS1M242ntBr0DWGoMfWrdgPAj7HJDxlc1IuYVxv2o6exF9zJADZIrvZQj8LU.yahoo.invalid

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer