Re: So what's SOLACE to a rokari ?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_9KYN-OHujpMurxy5LY1rRuLIXvO0tw1GKVuKWO7u1kMGtIdL9WLTvHSuBsqaSyU8LUnK>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:26:55 -0000

> Death is when the Energy and Matter of a person are
> separated. Of course the Energy part of the dead can be contacted if
> it exists (and manipulated by sorcery, etc). Solace follows death in
> due course for those who follow the true faith, but not immediately
Excellent comments by David Cake snipped. But these are all excellent insights.

> There are probably a variety of Malkioni sect variations as
> to exactly what happens to the souls of the dead on their journey to
> Solace, and variety of minority beliefs (some probably believe in the
> intercession of saints, some believe that there is value in learning
> techniques for the journey like the Tibettan Book of the Dead, to
> some all ghosts are cursed and lost, to some there may be ghosts
> that, boddhisatva like, deny themselves Solace to care for those
> alive). The biggest such variation is the question of reincarnation.

Yes. There is at least this many variations in Malkioni beliefs. I'm pretty sure in Safelster there is at least one school that carefully studies the path through the Underworld to make sure the soul is guided to the right place.

Jef