Looking for people who are willing to playtest some new HQ2 magic rules

From: Jeff <richaje_at_K4ZxcQdvWv8nsQXaDJkjOL10_z8hSPPA5_V-ntctkH4Df_mCOPHgoZ_QjWWAyOO-Ls4F>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:22:52 -0000

Howdy all -

The Moon Design team has been working on some new detailed HQ2 magic rules for Lunar magic and for Malkioni wizardry. If you have are interested in playtesting them (they are just rules and do NOT include scenarios - the scenarios are up to you) and are willing to give me your feedback and comments, let me know.

Special thanks to Peter Metcalfe, Lawrence Whitacker, and David Dunham for their work and input for these draft rules.

Jeff

Jeff