Re: Help me out with Imarja

From: Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_9oaOvWq1QNM8tlbhwcpcw2qGJ6B7Mf6kACcYPK1yPleKn0RQXfQde2oUDZQ4lTf>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:04:37 -0500

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

The best explanation that I heard is that Imarja was a Storm Age
> preacher from Vithela (some sort of Keet) that preached mysticism to the
> Esrolian Grandmothers and they misunderstood.

That Keet was a Loon, and the Esrolian Grandmothers have forever afterward been called "birdbrains" by all right-minded Heortlings. :)

--
M. Schwartz  —  undead.trout_at_B4xZ4auLrlT_Mo6YSIg-WJsRUk6IT-G4f-bFbiDKkCmzvPtD3RtUpPvxi9uYTvY-lNquni-r69Thmwhq5HDqEw.yahoo.invalid
~  Always Something Fishy Going On™  ~