Re: Rule One issue 7 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_1kwojD0IjweAYdM7iT1RJ3yxd5TAcVv7RE3KeuBzVwsQWosYXGeWNZl6Khl1CPffsIyJv>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:55:39 -0800

>I like them too, and other choices from previous articles that really
>added to the text.
>
> I really should have thought to use something like this to illustrate the
> counters.

That's one of the reasons for the early-ish deadline - I need to male sure I can look through *many* directories of clipart to find suitable images (sometimes, the perfect one is right there , but somehow there's not a lot of Glorantha-specific clipart out there...)

And, of course, I'd like to remind everyone that Rule One relies on *your* article (and art) contributions (Keith, you're off the hook after that humongous email you sent...). Issue 8 is coming up in May, so the deadline is April 21.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.