Glorantha names on WoW

From: Robert Thornton <oblate777_at_EosPBZkSVYXTMl7hAa80t4Ex2W4Mm5VphRtdY110y9GQG4GvCrPyJDTmMhJo9CdWi1>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:22:44 -0500

Hi there,

I am interested in Glorantha and I also play a level 85 warlock in World of Warcraft. Thanks to the good graces of Greg, he gave me permission to use the name Nysalor a few years ago. But recently I had become curious: how many other players use Gloranthan names? And what are their relative popularity? For amusement's sake, I used WoW Armory to search some key names among the US servers and here are the results. I personally salute the lone Glorantha fan who named his 63 Tauren Death Knight "Shengseleris."

Parenthesis indicate possibly questionable (non-Gloranthan) results.

Malkioni

Malkion - 41
Zzabur - 8

Storm Tribe