Re: RW rokarism from an unexpected quarter : Algeria

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_VeQvzWOmwkXfjwTFOBhQbgQEoRbkJswrwnXjdxicGYNrWhuZShCgya5f1CNGK2Wx_64>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:25:15 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> > Also of great interest were his opinions on shi'a (he is a good
> sunni) and other
> > muslim countries. All of this did feel much more malkioni than
> christiandom does
> > !
>
> As I have been saying. Now just add in some Neo-Platonism, a little
> Zorastrianism, Hindu Varnas, and some Kaballistic flair, and you are
> nearly there!

Islam is a good model for Malkionism, no doubt about that, and one I have used as a source myself. On the other hand, at least some Malkioni do place an importance on 'saints', and, while one must be careful not to take the analogies too far, I personally find Christianity is also a great source for inspiration. Its seems to me that, in our enthusiasm to demonstrate that the Malkioni are not Christian (which they clearly aren't), we mustn't go so far as to throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are important sources there, IMO, and it would be a great shame to see them deprecated.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/