Your suggestions for French Fay Jee penultimate game

From: hcarteau_at_vB15wqCDlBIJ9ZyHHBzrRkOtrTp6P1iqnuV7SqTHRjxmJnPwrGUNvV1v_uqG7qxyyQi
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 10:35:55 +0200

First, this is a message with SPOILERS for the players in my Fay Jee campaign, especially you Eric, so go do something else or you'll spoil your fun. Thank you.

Next, I have a few questions for you learned people.

The players' first target is to replace the fay jee demon as city guardian with the essence of Prince Yorge du Derysi, its (freshly) deceased ruler. This has been well-planned and there's only one problem : Yorge would have no power over the many ghosts whose bones Fay Jee is litterally built on. If the city guardian had no power over them, they'd spill into the streets and turn the city into hell on earth - as they already did once in our campaign. So how could we give Yorge the power to control ghosts ?

Parallel to that, I want our penultimate game to be completely different from the last tense, political scenarii : I want to send the players to the Fools' constests described beautifully in "Shadows of Pavis". The prize will not be the mask of fools, but some item/power allowing control over ghosts. The tricksters' temple will be in ruined Thanos, in the iguana and turtle islands. They'll get there by a trip in the ship of fools.
My question : what kind of weird, odd item/power for controlling ghosts do you suggest the Thanos temple could offer ? Of course, it could be some GL device. But I'm open to all suggestions.

I'm eager to player the Contests of Fools next saturday - it's not something they'd expect !

My question is : what kind of whacky, weirod object/power could the tricksters give