Re: Brithini sexuality

From: Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_1J6axd5tRNmDOlupgLuLQw_YWoxwDVYGlenE8TSmVqq9_lBOWa3YPkpZfTuSQyr>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:42:54 -0400

Jeff wrote:

Fortunately these demi-gods feared Death and fled from the followers of
> Humakt (in their stories they have a Humakti hero who chased off a wailing
> Brithini general like Diomedes chased off Ares).

Sheds new light on Arkat. In becoming Humakti, death became his friend. I wonder if Gloranthans attribute to Arkat words akin to those which Robert Oppenheimer quoted from the *Bhagavad Gita* after witnessing the world's first nuclear test: "*Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.*"

--
M. Schwartz  —  undead.trout_at_rhRZbuQfUmYQ2F0ess7sqScTpL8EKm-EoEDI9Vck9YOfG1PBZBUrIRjm2i6hCqKxnOAgoVNBhy_V2bir.yahoo.invalid
~  Always Something Fishy Going On™  ~