Re: Some Fronelan population and culture details

From: Jeff <richaje_at_9Se6WY_GIYwuWc_IgFSGND2bdvnjFd5Llw6o8RnB1p5GrJmvN8VrJkk3KX0OKxCovir0>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:21:16 -0000

> In my opinion then, the most likely origin of the Sun Dome Temple then
> would be the Nysalorans since they were putting down Sun Dome Temples
> elsewhere.

Might be (then again might not be). My own suspect is the Carmanians (since they did move populations around and had uses for those Sairdite spearmen). But the Sun Dome Temple of Fronela might be older - as old as Nysalor. Or it might be newer and date to the time of the Arrolian colonies.

The Guide won't answer that question, leaving it up to the speculation of you and others.

Jeff