Re: Introductions and a question

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_XxjMIqWS6RY6FKT6XTO-HzS3qA0jSgKRntx4OfQKUWzowB5X1e7O5Ge80H0vocCK_9kir>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:43:43 -0700

Wow, what a topic my little introduction has brought up… I'm glad to see we're a lively bunch around here, anyway. Keith, thanks for the suggestion about rereading old pbem games. I may have to look into the ones you mention. I've thus far had little luck finding a face to face group round here to play with, though admittedly I've ben a bit busy so haven't looked as hard as I might. I'm quite interested in any openings in pbem's though, provided they're willing to take in a complete newbie. I spend far too much time on the computer as it is. Best and thanks,
Zack.