Glorantha.com Coming Upgrades

From: Jeff <richaje_at_YrhaKLvqMl_QHSaqyoewn4-lZLI2jEySDy1Ps6k8djR9-6Z_Sp5zfLaHe93lZ8kfXDKl>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:29:00 -0000

Howdy all -

Newt Newport is dramatically upgrading the glorantha.com family of websites. Among the upgrades will be:
*Easier site navigation
*Various Moon Design line blogs (more on that later)
*Easier e-commerce
*Even more updates to content

and
*onsite forums with email support (users subscribe to boards/post and get email notification of new posts)

We've got a lot going on behind the scenes at Moon Design and once the website is updated we hope to make it much easier to communicate with you (and hear back from you). The plan is not to shut down World of Glorantha YahooGroup, but we'll likely make more use of the new forums (which should be more user-friendly than Yahoo).

More on all of this soon -

Jeff