Re: The Ignorants seem by themselves

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_Wja5W5ZyMQD4KTuE4wIKxKxzESEZCaxJ5BPYUrGSTPH8nvQXudVfuZyOONuMpK>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:21:49 -0000

In my History of Kralorela boardgame (see Rule One, Issue 5) I have the Ignorants appear in Turn 2 (the Reign of Heen Maroun), arriving from the north or east, before the East gets sunk by Kahar.

I modelled the hordes and cannibalism and human sacrifice by giving the Ignorants points for dying of overpopulation, and for having population units. This gives them a motive for spreading out to increase their population, then massing together to sacrifice a few units. They can also be dominated by Dozaki (trolls), Sekeverans (demons and criminals), Kralori people, and the Army of Every Death, which in the case of the Dozaki, means than the troll masters get the points of death by overpopulation.

Keith