RQ6...

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_UJMDrrzJlymrBO1pMVIiuuFgKBTXmRCXO2idvSnRV07wufOwXxz40dc5Yn2XNU8y>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:48:48 +0100

"A New Future for RuneQuest!

We are delighted to announce our agreement with Issaries Inc, allowing The Design Mechanism to produce a new edition of RuneQuest and supporting supplements. You can read the full Press Release by clicking on the link to the right. Press Release July 2012 FINAL.pdf

The way all this will work is as follows:

The Design Mechanism will be producing the sixth published edition of RQ for an early 2012 release. We will be publishing the core rules and all future supplements in partnership with Moon Design. This allows us to call upon their resources for a wide range of things that would be too costly for us to develop singly. Working with Moon we also have access to Glorantha, meaning that RuneQuest material for both Second and Third Age Glorantha will be not just possible, but a reality."

http://www.thedesignmechanism.com/runequest.php

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.